Monday 23 January 2012

Sport Relief 2012

Just a thought, is anyone interested in doing the Sport Relief Mile in full Bogu? When I say mile there's 1, 3 and 6 mile options, I think the 3 mile one at least would be fun, so long as no one hits me I should be able to attend ;) Aside from the run there's a few of catches:
  • It's on Sunday 25th March, which is the same day as Ozawa Sensei's visit to Kashi No Ki Kenyu Kai in Ollerton
  • There's a £5 entrance fee.
  • If it rains you're stuck in your bogu until you finish the race...
Aside from getting some sponsorship for your efforts that's it. If there's interest we could do it as a group, even those not in bogu could get the chance to get very used to wearing it for the first time. I think we'd look cool as a group, do some good for charity and perhaps raise the profile of the club ahead of the next Beginner's Night after the run.

Let me know on the forum or the Facebook group if you'd be interested in doing it

No comments: